To keep things neat, organized, and, well, legal, we have a few rules for all entries to the Tinglies competition. By entering your video, you agree to the following rules:
1. Your entry must be made by you and you must have all the rights to the content within the video. Do not submit an entry that uses copyrighted music, images, or footage that you do not have permission to use.
2. Your submission must be between 5-9 minutes long. This is so you have enough time to explore the triggers in your video, but it’s not so long that the staff (and everyone voting) will be knocked out before they can reach the end. You can break up your video into segments. But the video’s total length must be between 5-9 minutes. No exceptions.
3. You can submit an old video you have made, just make sure to edit it down to the right amount of time and that it only contains the one trigger for that competition. So if the theme is tapping, you can’t be whispering and scratching pillows. Just tapping. That’s it. Tap on everything you want, but keep your video to one trigger, whether it’s old or you’re making it fresh for us. (And anyway, making it fresh is more fun anyway.)
4. Your submission cannot contain any form of hate speech, harassment, violence or encouraging violence, sexually explicit material, any personally identifying information of anyone without their permission, or offensive material, etc. You know if it’s wrong or not. Keep it clean.
5. You can submit one video only. If you’re caught using multiple channels you own to get more videos in, all of your videos will be disqualified and you will not be able to participate.
Please make sure to abide by all of these rules so that you have the best chance of being able to participate in the Tinglies competition.
Disclaimer: We do not put any ads on video pages so the content creator's work we promote is appreciated -- not exploited. For more info, click here.